Doctor insights on:
Can Kidney Stones Cause Rectal And Urine Bleeding
I have a 10mm kidney stone on right lower polar. Was 4 mm last year. Concerned if left alone whether it will cause kidney damage. Bleeding in urine. ?
No.: Kidney stones form in the urinary tract, a system that does not communicate with the vagina. They can cause pelvic pain, and blood in the urine which can sometimes be mistaken for vaginal bleeding. If you are having unexpected vaginal bleeding, see you gynecologist. If you have known kidney stone disease, get evaluated by a urologist who can recommend observation or treatment. Take care... ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Had litho yest to break up kidney stones. Started my period morn of surgery.Concerned about bleeding, heavy flow. Can kidneys cause blood like period?
Likely unrelated: Any bleeding from your lithotripsy would be from your kidneys, end up in your bladder and through your urethra in the urine. This is completely separate from your menses, which is the lining of your uterus exiting your body via your vagina. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can kidney stones with size of 5mm cause decreased urine output? I was diagnosed yesterday and today I think that my urine output is decreased.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kidney stones can cause thigh and leg pain
- Can kidney stones cause bleeding from the vagina?
- Can drinking too much red wine cause internal damage and rectal bleeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can kidney stones cause small crystal pieces to pass in urine?
- Can a kidney stone cause blood in urine?
- Kidney stones in kidney but still causing pain and bleeding
- Can nuts and green vegetables cause kidney stones?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free