Doctor insights on:
Can Kidney Cancer By Caused By Tylenol
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
It depends: It depends on the extend of disease. Patients with kidney cancer can present with a range of symptoms; unfortunately, many patients are without symptoms until the disease is advanced.Clinical manifestation may include- blood in the urine, weakness, low grade fever, decreased apetite, abdominal /pelvic discomfort , etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Kidney cancer: You should see your urologist and also look at nccn.Org but smoking. About a third of kidney cancers are thought to be caused by smoking. Some of the chemicals from tobacco get into the body and are passed out in urine. These chemicals in the urine can be damaging (carcinogenic) to kidney tubule cells. Other chemical carcinogens. Some workplace chemicals have been linked to an increased risk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cancer be caused by abortions?
- Can dcis breast cancer be caused by stress?
- Chronic bronchitis emphysema and lung cancer can be caused by
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kidney disease can cause hypertension by
- Can cancer be caused by stress?
- Can cancer be caused by trauma?
- Can pityriasis rosea be caused by stress?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free