Doctor insights on:
Can Iron Deficiency Cause Weight Gain
Not usually: Not generally..Weight gain is mostly caused by too much eating and not enough activity. Edema can cause some water weight gain. I would suggest that you consult your family doc for an exam and possibly some lab work, and a dietician about a good diet and activity schedule. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
B12 deficiency would: Not really be associated with weight change in either direction. ...Read more
Having anxiety reading posts on net about effects of gallbladder removal...Will it cause weight gain, change my metabolism, vitamin deficiencies, ibs?
Vein bruise on my shoulders and biceps frequently after heavy weight lifting work out. What could be cause for this ? Is it iron deficiency(aneima)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Iron deficiency weight gain
- Can iron deficiency cause weight loss?
- Can a vitamin deficiency cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a vitamin d deficiency cause weight gain?
- Can low iron levels cause weight gain?
- Iron deficiency anemia weight gain
- Can iron deficiency cause dizziness?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free