Doctor insights on:
Can Infection Spread From Tooth To Tooth
As we speak: The longer you wait, the greater the risk. Mild chronic infections have a nasty way of becoming severe acute infections at the most inopportune time. The longer you wait, the more tooth damage, the more complex (expensive) the "fix." You need to be on antibiotics to limit stead of infection until Dentist can treat (eliminate) the cause of infection. Please call Dentist NOW. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pretty quick: Sometimes the tooth infection can spread quickly and require immediate attention. If your dentist is unavailable and there is a fever, swelling in the face, or swelling in the jaw, a visit to the emergency room or urgent care is warranted. Take care. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
You're right...: Most tooth abscesses rarely affect adjacent teeth. This is a remarkable sign of a healthy immune system that can hold the infection 'at bay.' the infection tends affect the supporting bone and not destroy blood supply or nerves. If the cause of the infection is removed (extraction or root canal) our bodies can heal the affected bone while the blood/nerves still survive. Amazing isn't it? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can my tooth infection spread to my heart and kill me?
- Can a tooth infection spread to your throat?
- What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a tooth infection cause u to lose muscle?
- Can i die from a tooth infection?
- Symptoms of tooth infection spreading to brain
- Tooth infection spread to bone
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online