Doctor insights on:
Can Implantation Of A Blastocyst Occur A Day Or So After An Abortion
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Hi.i want to ask when I can do HPT. After 7 day Fet for 5 day embryo blastocyst. This my 4th trial with one abortion?
Any time: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate in general and if performed and interpreted correctly, tend to be positive within days after conception. The test is more likely to be positive after you have missed a period, but if you don't want to wait for that, go ahead and do a test 7 days after expected conception, and if it is negative, take another one in 1 week. ...Read more
Is p4 level 11 on the transfer day of 6-day blastocyst in FET cycle too low to support successful implantation? What are minimum & optimal p4 levels?
For a FET 5 day blastocyst transfer, does embryo implantation cramping necessary, I have still no signs of cramps on the 4dpt?
Not necessarily: Embryo implantation usually causes no symptoms at all. So not having cramping does not mean you are less likely to get pregnant. Good luck! ...Read more
I had IVF transfer (d-17). Got 2 frozen 6-days blastocysts. Hours later felt sharp cramps. Next day, got light spotting. Can it be implantation?Thanks
Told that delayed implantation can happen in humans up to 2 wx, but can a human blastocyst enter embryonic diapause for longer and be carried to term?
Unlikely: Human reproduction is very vulnerable. I doubt success with what u are suggesting. ...Read more
?What?: An embryo not implanting is not an abortion. The only way you would know this if you went IVF and put an embryo in. If your asking what are ways to help with implantation with IVF then here are a couple current remedies: 1. Endometrial disruption (endo biopsy before transfer) 2. g-csf 3. Verifying an appropriate uterine environment (Sonohysterogram or Hysteroscopy). Best of luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can implantation bleeding occur after a missed period?
- Can you develop a skin rash or have skin irritation after having an epidural?
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have nausea after only a week or two of conception?
- When can i take a pregnancy test after an abortion
- Can implantation bleeding happen a day after intercourse?
- Can implantation occur after a missed period?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free