Doctor insights on:
Can Implantation Bleeding Be Heavy With Clots
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Bleeding: Yes in can vary from nothing to like a regular period ...Read more
Bleeding: This is not implantation bleeding especially if there are clots. It may be a period or something else you MD can sort out for you at their examination. ...Read more
Yes, sometimes.: See your gynecologist if you are having menstrual-like vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy - it may be implantation bleeding, or menses/miscarriage. Urine pregnancy tests, blood HCG levels and transvaginal sonography will help your doctor determine what is going on. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and good luck! ...Read more
Not really: Politely, "implantation bleeding" is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read more
No: Clots are not apart of implantation bleeding. ...Read more
No: Implantation bleeding would be maybe a spot or 2, full days bleed is not implantation. ...Read more
Could bright red heavy bleeding lasting 7 days with clots and cramps/dizziness/back pain be implantation or period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Implantation bleeding can be heavy
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy?
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy for a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can implantation bleeding be heavy and red?
- Can implantation bleeding be as heavy as a period?
- Can implantation bleeding be thick and heavy?
- Can they be blood clots in implantation bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free