Doctor insights on:
Can Ibuprofen Stop Your Period
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I am leaving for a tropical vacation in 8 days and I am supposed to start my period that day. Can taking Ibruprofen delay/stop my period?
No: Ibuprofen won't help to stop your period (sometimes it can lesson the bleeding, but definitely can't stop it). The best would be to get a prescription for some birth control pills. Those could stop your period. You can sign up for Health Tap Prime and I'd be happy to prescribe you some today (I'm on shift until 4pm PST). Or you could see your doctor and get a prescription as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is something wrong with me because my period has always been extremely heavy and paralyzingly painful. I overdose on Advil/Midol to barely handle it.
I was expected to have my period on the 19th which is 30 days average date. Took Motrin the 18th and now 25th and 6 days late? I need help A.S.A.P
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can taking ibuprofen stop your period?
- Can ibuprofen stop your period for a day?
- Will ibuprofen stop your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ibuprofen stop your period?
- Using ibuprofen to stop your period
- Will taking ibuprofen stop your period
- Can ibuprofen stop my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free