Doctor insights on:
Can I Wear Tight Fitting Clothing With My Bcir
Pain in both testis when touched. If sit on chair its hurts, no underwear then it hurts, wear tight clothing it hurts. What is the issue here?
Scrotal Pain: Most likely you have an infection known as epididimytis. But, because of your age you should see a physician to make sure this is not something worse. ...Read more
Is it possible to get a pea sized bump from your thong rubbing? I work out and sweat everyday. I also wear tight clothing. Help!
? Abscess: Depending on where this is it could be multiple issues. One of the most concerning would be an abscess, especially with your diabetes. Is it painful? It could also be a cyst or an ingrown hair. Certainly something that should be looked at, it's hard to diagnose these things virtually and impossible to treat them virtually. ...Read more
Why do I take deep breaths while eating.Sometimes can't wear tight clothing aroung chest and feel better after loosening them.?
Bloating: When you eat your stomach expands and pushes up the diaphragm and you feel like you can't take a deep breath. You loosen your clothes then the stomach can expand and drops down the abdomen and you get relief. ...Read more
Whenever I wear tight pants or boxer briefs that are tight my left testicle can get firm and sore, it'll go away if I wear loose clothing for the next day. Is that a problem?
Yes: Anything causing pain is always a concern especially when it involves the testes. Get boxers a size larger. ...Read more
Hi whenever I wear tight pants or boxers my left testicle is against the bottom of my pants and sometimes it gets firm and rarely sore but if I sleep in loose clothing it goes away. No lumps or anything. Some people say it's achy ball syndrome. Any ideas?
Maybe: Generally l these type symptoms could be vascular congestion testicle or testicle infection or mass. See a primary care doctor for in person exam for specific diagnosis ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i wear my night guard after tooth extraction or will it crak with grinding?
- Wearing contacts with pink eye
- How can i live with my ibs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i wear contacts with a stye?
- Can i safely have sex with my wife during her menses using a condom?
- Can i do sex with my girlfriend during her menses without using condom?
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free