Doctor insights on:
Can I Wear Maternity Belt Wen I Am 26 Weeks Pregnant What Is The Use Of It
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Confusing question: There is no Rubella IGM Virus that I know of.There is a common screening test for IGM antibody created after a rubella infection. If you have high IGM levels indicating a recent rubella infection, it is worrisome.Rubella during pregnancy can lead to injury to the eyes, ears and other organs.Babies can be born deaf, blind and with other defects. ...Read more
What does it mean of short and long time use of dulcolax? Once a week I am taking it to relieve my constipation. I am 26 weeks pregnant now..
My gums bled a lot today while flossing. I am 26 weeks pregnant. Is listerine mouthwash safe to use? It has alcohol.
Herpes simplex: Abreva (docosanol), is a topical cream to treat cold sores caused by herpes simplex 1 virus. The fda has listed abreva as category b, meaning it does not cause fetal defects in pregnant animals but there is insufficient human data to approve the drug for use during pregnancy. By its chemical structure and topical use it would probably be safe, but nobody has evidence. ...Read more
I am 26 weeks pregnant and a cold sore has just appeared on my lip. Can I use zovirax cream as normal without harm to baby?
Yes: It is safe to use.Get a more detailed answer ›
Headache: Yes, that would not do you any harm ...Read more
I'm a pregnant about 26 weeks and I been having issue with my hair falling out during pregnacy and was wondering if I can use biotin for loss hair?
26 weeks pregnant. Can I safely use Raid Ant baits for ants in my bathroom? Will ant baits hurt baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- What is the dosage of tylenol that i can take while pregnant?
- What is the glycemic index and how can i use it to control my diet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What type of exercise machines can i use if i am pregnant?
- What is the normal amount of pounds i can lose per week?
- What is the highest dose of antihistamine i can take?
- I am 7 months pregnant an having ower abdominal pain what is it
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online