Doctor insights on:
Can I Wear Contacts With A Stye
Stye on eyelid: Yes but..... If the stye is small, and does not push on the cornea, it is ok to wear contacts. If the stye grows bigger and impinges on the cornea, it may be uncomfortable to wear contacts. Try hot compresses three times a day for 5 minutes. If the stye persists, contact your local ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Can i wear contacts if the swelling from a stye is gone, but the outer edge of my eye is still sort of tender?
Contacts and meds: I discourage wearing contact lenses while using ocular medications. You may wear your glasses until the treatment has been completed. The medication can coat and damage the contact lenses, there may be increased risk of corneal infection with an active lid infection, which would be another reason to discontinue contact lens wear. ...Read more
I woke up with a small stye on my upper waterline, and I wear contacts daily. Is it ok to still wear them?
I have a internal stye that has completely gone down but redness still appears on the area where the stye was, is it okay to wear contacts ?
I put my contact lense on for like a minute and I think I have stye but after that minute I took my contact right out can I still wear my contacts?
I have a internal stye a week ago, it's completely gone down but redness still appears on the area where the stye was, is it okay to wear contacts ?
Wait a while: I would recommend waiting until all redness and discomfort goes away to start wearing contact lenses again. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you wear contacts with a stye?
- Can i wear reading glasses with contacts?
- Can i wear contacts after cataract surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i wear contacts if i have pink eye?
- Can i wear contacts with a scratched cornea?
- Can i wear reading glasses over contacts?
- Can i wear contacts if i have glaucoma?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free