Doctor insights on:
Can I Wear Contacts A Day After A Corneal Abrasion
Corneal Abrasion (Scratch) (Definition)
A corneal abrasion is a painful scratch to the surface of the clear part of the eye, which is called the cornea. It can be painful and may feel as if there is sand in the eye. One should seek medical attention promptly. ...Read more
OD dx me w/mild corneal abrasion. She had me buy OTC eye drops & nighttime eye lubricant. Can I wear a sleep mask @ night as I have trouble sleeping?
Contact lens wear: Usually when the eyes are back to feeling normal and the patient has been off antibiotics for 48 hours it should be safe to resume contact lens wear ( with a new contact) if the contact could be implicated in the source of discomfort. Such is the case of infection, rather than abrasion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after a corneal abrasion can i start to wear contacts again?
- Can i continue to wear contacts while i am healing from a corneal abrasion?
- How long to wear contacts again after corneal abrasion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use my contact lenses a day after my corneal abrasion feels normal?
- Can i wear contacts after cataract surgery?
- Can i wear contacts with a stye?
- When can i wear eye makeup and contacts after an eye infection
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free