Doctor insights on:
Can I Wear An Eye Patch While Driving To Correct Double Vision
How common is double vision in limited circumstances? I am 70, male. I am nearsighted, w/ an astigmatic correction, and wear glasses. Sometimes, when I have been driving all day, mostly at night, i get double vision--it seems like my eyes both look forw
I having double vision in with my cable box and signs on the street while driving...Went to the eye doctors need glasses really bad?
Not many: True double vision is caused either by a problem with the way the nerves send messages to the eye muscles, something preventing the muscles from moving, or something partially blocking the vision in one eye. None of these can be treated by exercises. Double vision that does not go away after a few minutes should be evaluated by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do i need to fix my lazy eye? When i don't wear my glasses (pretty often), my lazy eye drifts sometimes and i get double vision. Is there something i need to do about this?
6 months post-op (left eye muscles for exo), still double vision. Doc says can't operate, deviation too slight-8 prism dp. Can it correct over time?
I have double vision after cataract surgery in both eyes - why?
My dr. Has tried laser surgery to correct this, still have double vision.
Double vision: Double vision after cataract surgery can be caused by many issues such as residual refractive error, eye misalignment, corneal irregularity, decentration or tilt of lens implants, retinal swelling, or other issues. See your eye doctor to determine the cause and initiate appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Mild muscle weakness: Most common explanation would be a slight misalignment of the eyes when tired. This kind of double vision should go away when you close either eye. Other possible causes would not go away when one eye is closed. A type of glasses lens called prism may be able to help this symptom. You should be seen by an eye md for diagnosis and treatment recommendations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should a baby to wear an eye patch to correct a lazy eye?
- Does anyone know of any eye exercises that can correct double vision?
- Can i exercise while i have an eye infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it legal to wear an eyepatch while driving?
- What are some eye exercises i can do when i have double vision?
- If i wear other peoples eye glasses can it mess my eye vision up
- Can i get an eye exam while pregnant?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free