Doctor insights on:
Can I Wear A Tampon During A Colonoscopy
Im booked in for a colonoscopy in 4 days time and i have terrible cramps my period is due in 2 days,i cant wear tampons should i reschedule?
Usually: Most physicians in the us sedate their patients before colonoscopy. This means you are awake and extremely relaxed, but many patients due tend to fall asleep with the medications. However, not every physician practices this way and it should be something you discuss with the physician performing the procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rarely: With adequate sedation patients generally have no discomfort. ...Read more
It is : Possible but not recommended. A clear liquid is anything you can see through and most yogurts I have seen are not clear! ...Read more
A polyp 1 CM is average size or is consider big ? Can I have the option to be awake and conscious during a colonoscopy?
Possible: 1 cm is not considered very small , current practice of endoscopic screening , will be picked up much smaller than 1 cm , yes could be done with out sedation , but you will be very uncomfortable , and no reason to suffer , follow the advice of your doctor, a relatively low risk procedure ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to wear a tampon during a uti?
- Can i wear a tampon after having the essure procedure?
- When can i wear a tampon after laparascopy surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Urine leakage when i wear tampon
- Leak urine while i wear a tampon
- How long can you wear a tampon safely?
- Can you wear a tampon on your first period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free