Doctor insights on:
Can I Wash The Glasses With Soap
As cashiers in store touch items to ring up, such as drinking glasses i just bought, I worry of germs. Is washing with dish soap enough before using?
When i take my glasses off, my right, my "weak" vision, eye burns. Like soap or some irritant has gotten into it. But it happens every night.
Is it bad to wash yourself with soap three times over in the shower? I often do this. Is it bad to be exposed to this many chemicals?
Unlikely: However, it is curious that you have a specific number of times that you do this every time. There is a chance that there are compulsive features of this suggesting possible Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Also, if one scrubs too hard one can cause injuries to the skin. See your doctor to discuss in person if you wonder about harm ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on the soap: It is best to use a soap with extra moisturizers and such. Also never use water that is too hot as it will pull the natural moisture out of your skin. ...Read more
Not the inside: You should wash the vulva (the outside) with a gentle soap and warm water. But you should not wash inside or douche. The vagina has normal, healthy bacteria in it that keep the vagina clean and working normally. Washing with soap or douching with anything can change that for the worse. Then you are left with more discharge and problems than you started with. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i wash the penis after circumcision?
- What can i do to reduce the redness associated with keratosis pilaris?
- If i sing with the whistle register too much can it damage my voice
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i deal with the dizziness and nausea that occurs after hemodialysis?
- Arm soreness after getting the hpv vaccine
- Can i eat corn on the cob with diverticulosis?
- I washed my vagina with dettol soap and now it burns when i pee
- Can i get herpes if i drink from the cup of someone with it?