Doctor insights on:
Can I Wash And Reuse My Catheters Or Not
A catheter is a thin plastic tube that is inserted into the body to obtain fluids/blood or give medicine. So some catheters can be placed in the veins and medicine given directly into the body, IV fluids given or blood sampled. A catheter can be placed in the bladder ...Read more
Hickman catheter: A hickman line is a central venous catheter most often used for the administration of chemotherapy or other medications, as well as for the withdrawal of blood for analysis. Some types are used mainly for the purpose of apheresis or dialysis. Hickman lines may remain in place for extended periods and are used when long-term intravenous access is needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Which type: A catheter is a thin tube extruded from medical grade materials that can be used for a broad range of functions including to treat diseases or perform a surgical procedure. The answer to your question is dependent on which type of catheter you are looking for, some are not on sale unless ordered by a physician whereas others can be bought in your local pharmacy and online. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i wash my skin to get rid of staphylococcus?
- Can i wash the glasses with soap?
- Accidental epipen injection into finger did ok can i reuse it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why can i not use my salicylic acid face wash is it really that big of a deal?
- How can i thicken my hair and prevent it from falling out when i brush or wash it?
- I wash my face and still get pimples
- I wash my face but still get acne
- Using body wash on the face