Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Vicks While Pregnant
Vicks.Com says....: The vicks site states(http://www.Vicks.Com/faq/) 'it's always best to check with your physician before using any medication while pregnant or nursing. Because your doctor has your medical records and your medication records, and understands your overall health, he or she is in the best position to advise you.'. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably no: Without knowing your gestational age (how far along) it's hard to say definitely. Paracetamol (aka tylenol) is safe as long as below toxic levels--best to keep below 2gm daily. The decongestant has not been fully tested in pregnancy--these ages constrict or narrow blood vessels so it would be best to avoid unless benefit outweighs risk. No cough/cold med has been shown to effectively shorten colds. ...Read more
Minimize: As a general guideline, i believe that any chemical use should be minimize, and it should be stricter for a pregnant women. No research on autosol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use vicks vapor rub while pregnant?
- Can you use vicks while pregnant?
- Can i take vicks while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use vicks in pregnancy?
- Can i use vicks on a baby?
- Is it safe to use vicks vapor rub while pregnant?
- Can i use nail polish while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online