Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Therapeutic Bath Devices To Help The Pain
Alters circulation: Hot baths can cause superficial vasodilatation which increases blood supply to the superficial tissues and muscles. Muscle soreness and overuse strains may be helped to resolve by hot bands. This is due to the enhanced blood supply and circulatory exchanges of nutrients that occur. Don't stay in too long, as that can cause a drop in blood pressure or cause dizziness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a shower right after going to therapeutic mud bath on a vacation?
- Can i use essential oils to help with pain and sleep?
- Will a hot bath help with this muscle pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use to help me sleep?
- What can i use to help vaginal tighten?
- What can i use to help break up the congestion from bronchitis?
- Can i take a warm bath while pregnant?
- Talk to a dermatologist online