Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Therapeutic Bath Devices To Help The Pain
Alters circulation: Hot baths can cause superficial vasodilatation which increases blood supply to the superficial tissues and muscles. Muscle soreness and overuse strains may be helped to resolve by hot bands. This is due to the enhanced blood supply and circulatory exchanges of nutrients that occur. Don't stay in too long, as that can cause a drop in blood pressure or cause dizziness. ...Read more
I have been told I have lax ligaments but its causing a lot of pain I am having hydrotherapy just wondering what i could do to stop hurting so much?
Reevaluate: Lax ligaments can be a genetic condition but more commonly it is a post traumatic condition in one or two areas. Hydrotherapy should not cause pain. Please consult with a rehabilitation physician familiar with hydrotherapy and other techniques for trauma and pain. Ibuprofen works best for bone and joint, not ligament problems. ...Read more
What is the best way to cleanse the liver, kidney and intestines? Does the colon hydrotherapy really help to remove parasites and toxins from the intestines?
Too high expectation: There is nothing available to accomplish your expectations. Colon hydrotherapy is a superior enema.....people with rectal sexual drive enjoy it. Liver kidney cannot be cleansed.....rather they act as cleansers of the whole body. Parasites can not be cleared by enema....need to take medicine to kill and eliminate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- What can i use to relieve the pain after someone poked me in the eye?
- Ii have a cut on myvaginal labia what can ii use to ease the pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to help my baby with the pain from an ear infection?
- What can i use to help break up the congestion from bronchitis?
- Can i use essential oils to help with pain and sleep?
- What can i use other than narcotics to treat the interstitial cystitis pain?
- Talk to a dermatologist online