Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Loratadine And A Topical Antihistamine Cream At Same Time
Yes: They don't interact with each other.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes you canGet a more detailed answer ›
How fast would a rash subside when using: antibiotics, cortisone, antihistamines and topical creams at the same time? Any chance it would do nothing?
Rash: It all depends on the cause of the rash. If it is an allergic rash for something topical like soap for instance then topical cortisone cream would be a good option for itching and redness. Antihistamines would help redness and swelling for an allergy rash. Antibiotic ointment help for topical bacterial infections. If you are having shingles (herpes zoster) none of these will help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: This is a common combination.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: That should not cause a problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cold : NoGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to use diprobase cream in the morning while I use differin (adapalene) 1% at night? For the dryness and burning and itching?
Your pharmacist: Should be able to tell you if they interact with each other. ...Read more
I have taken 10mg loratadine and a fluticasone propionate nasal spray. In the same day can I take Atarax for help sleeping?
Mixing meds: There should be no issues taking Atarax (hydroxyzine) along with Loratidine (Claritin) and fluticasone (nasonex). The Loratidine is a non sedating anti histamine where as the atarax is a sedating one - that has been used off label for sleep. No issues - and if any should arise stop the Atarax. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use loratadine and fenestal cream at same time?
- Can i use symbicort and breo at the same time?
- Clotrimazole and neospirin can i use it same time
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use an antifungal cream and a antibacterial cream at the same time?
- Antihistamine topical cream
- Can i use acidophilus supplements colon cleanse at the same time?
- Can i use ocps for birth control and endometriosis at the same time?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free