Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Hibiclens To Clean My Bottom
Do I use basic dial antibac soap 2 clean a lanced abscess from cellulitis? I was told no to hibiclens. I am taking bactrim, silver microbial gel ok??
Yes: it's a very good idea to use dial wash the area, pat it dry and if u were to use the silver gel, use a very thin layer, making certain that u have no silver allergy. ...Read more
No!: I would not use any harsh soap near a mucous membrane at either end of the body as well as the eyes. Sensitive tissue deserves sensitive cleasing agents. Try dial or lever 2000. They are both anti-bacterial as well. ...Read more
Manufacturer: Contact the people who make this to get the accurate response, but it is probably to distinguish it from other materials in your cabinet so that it does not get misused. It contains Chlorhexidine and is an antiseptic provided in different carriers. ...Read more
Yes: It's often used in some surgical procedures, especially cardiac. You can shampoo the entire body with it. Just don't get in the eyes, nose, mouth. ...Read more
Use generic brand: The generic name for Hibiclens is Chlorhexidine gluconate. The likely cheapest source is on the internet, but be careful and use a reputable company- just look for "4% Chlorhexidine gluconate" for TOPICAL use (note that less concentrated forms of this is sometimes used as a non-alcoholic antibacterial mouth rinse). Read the packaging of generic products like "Wallclens", "Hibitane", and others. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use peroxide to clean my ears?
- What can i use to clean out my ears?
- What can i use to tighten my vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use a sterile needle to pop the little spider veins on my face?
- Can i use powders and drying agents on my skin to prevent fungal infections?
- Can i use a needle to pop the little cysts on my nose?
- Can i use a zinc ointment on my herpes outbreak to relive symptoms?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online