Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Exercises To Heal My Groin Pain
Many Causes: Groin pain can be due to serious infections, inflammation, trauma, malignancy (cancer), and other abnormal processes. Because groin pain can be a symptom of a serious or life-threatening condition, you should seek prompt medical care and talk with your medical professional about your symptoms. ...Read more
Pain: If the pain is sudden in onset , and you think is bothering you a lot then you might need to get it checked out. It could be most commonly secondary to musculoskeletal reasons, but an abdominal infection could also be a concern Every thing depends upon the whole clinical picture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
May be "blue balls": If men get aroused but don't ejaculate (cum), it's common to feel a dull, achy discomfort in the groin. The popular term is "blue balls." the cure for it is to ejaculate. If you try this and it's all better, it's probably nothing to worry about. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use a sling to ease my bursitis pain in my elbow?
- I dislocated my shoulder which exercises can i do to stop the pain
- What can i use to tighten my vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- What exercises can i do to lose only my stomach it hangs over my pants?
- Can i use a sterile needle to pop the little spider veins on my face?
- Can i use hibiclens to clean my bottom?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free