Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Contact Lenses Instead Of My Very Thick Spectacles
Both: Both spectacles and contact lenses are excellent solutions to correct vision. Current soft contact technology allows for a high degree comfort and excellent visual acuities. Naturally, there is more care required for wearing and taking care of contacts. Spectacles are still the standard solution for correcting vision. The latter is safer and also allows for numerous designer frames/lenses. ...Read more
Can a woman with poor eyesight -5 in both eyes join a swimming course? As she will not able to use spectacles or contact lens during swimming.
I wear spectacles and want to switch to contact lenses for cosmetic reasons. Are contact lenses safe and healthy for eye health. Any risks?
When exposed to sun, my eyes get irritated, little pain, and it feels like my forehead veins are contracting..I wear spectacles as well as contact lens?
Dryness/ UV: Your eyes may be sensitive to the bright light and your reflexive squinting may be the cause of your forehead feeling this way. Also prolonged squinting can be fatiguing and uncomfortable. Your eyes may also be experiencing dryness from the exposure. My advice is to try sunglasses when outside, as well as contact friendly artificial tear drops. ...Read more
Focus light: If the only problem with your vision is an uncorrected need for classes, then your eye has a focal point off the retina (the film at the back of the eye). The ;job of glasses and contacts is to readjust that focal point with its peak on the light receptive elements of the retina so there is a clear image. This compensates for your eyes inability to do this. ...Read more
I just bought contact lenses and i noticed a dramatic change in my vision from my eyeglasses. I see way clearer. I feel and see shapes and size, why ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use my glasses prescription for contact lenses?
- How can i have a normal eyes without using spectacles or contact lens?
- Can i use eye drops with contact lenses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i sleep with my contact lenses on?
- Can i use my same contact lenses that caused me corneal abrasion?
- Can i use my contact lenses a day after my corneal abrasion feels normal?
- Can i use contact lens solution as eye drops?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free