Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Contact Lenses Instead Of My Very Thick Spectacles
Both: Both spectacles and contact lenses are excellent solutions to correct vision. Current soft contact technology allows for a high degree comfort and excellent visual acuities. Naturally, there is more care required for wearing and taking care of contacts. Spectacles are still the standard solution for correcting vision. The latter is safer and also allows for numerous designer frames/lenses. ...Read more
Can a woman with poor eyesight -5 in both eyes join a swimming course? As she will not able to use spectacles or contact lens during swimming.
When exposed to sun, my eyes get irritated, little pain, and it feels like my forehead veins are contracting..I wear spectacles as well as contact lens?
Dryness/ UV: Your eyes may be sensitive to the bright light and your reflexive squinting may be the cause of your forehead feeling this way. Also prolonged squinting can be fatiguing and uncomfortable. Your eyes may also be experiencing dryness from the exposure. My advice is to try sunglasses when outside, as well as contact friendly artificial tear drops. ...Read more
I just bought contact lenses and i noticed a dramatic change in my vision from my eyeglasses. I see way clearer. I feel and see shapes and size, why ?
Focus light: If the only problem with your vision is an uncorrected need for classes, then your eye has a focal point off the retina (the film at the back of the eye). The ;job of glasses and contacts is to readjust that focal point with its peak on the light receptive elements of the retina so there is a clear image. This compensates for your eyes inability to do this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use miralax instead of golytely to prepare for my colonoscopy tomorrow?
- How can i safely get a tiny hair out of my contact lens?
- Can i use my contact lenses a day after my corneal abrasion feels normal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i use my glasses prescription for contact lenses?
- How can i tell how bad my vision is from my contact lens prescription?
- Can i use saran wrap instead of a condom?
- How can i lighten the color of my skin is there any cream i can use?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free