Doctor insights on:
Can I Use Contact Lens Solution Instead Of Those Costly Drops For Dry Eyes
There isn't one: Don't think there is one. Some may be worse than others but acuvue oasys and coopervision biofinity are pretty good. A good fit is crucial though and depends on the curvature of the lens. These vary from lens to lens. I suppose the best one would technically be a scleral lens which is a hard lens. They also have the dual purpose of lubricatong the eye. Most people aren't that dry though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Contact lens wearer with very dry eyes - how can I prevent dry eyes after getting back to wearing contacts full time?
As im diagnosed witn dry eyes,can i still continue to wear contact lens and put eye make up as it irritates the eyes?
2 Double whammies: Dry Eye syndrome with contact lens wear is a recipe for disaster. Then wearing mascara and eye makeup that flakes/ particles can get in the eyes, under the contact lens, and irritate the cornea and conjuctiva. See your eye doctor soon to discuss. You may not be an ideal CL wearer. Switch to glasses now, and hold off of the eye make up until you've been evaluated. Then discuss options available. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use eye drops with contact lenses?
- Can i use eye drops for contact solution?
- Can you use contact lens disinfecting solution as eye drops?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can saline solutions for contact lenses help soothe dry and tired eyes?
- Can i use refresh eye drops with contact lenses?
- Solutions use contact lenses
- Is it safe to use multipurpose contact lens solution to moisturize my eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free