Doctor insights on:
Can I Use A Walking Cast In Order To Work
Your doctor may also suggest a safe exercise plan. Walking is usually the easiest type of exercise, but swimming or other low-impact exercises can work just as well. Exercise is an important way to keep blood sugar in control, and physical activity in pregnancy has been found to decrease the risk ...Read more
Got surgery for accessory navicular(kidner) how long till i can walk and work out. Been 2 weeks in cast and i feel no pain, is that good?
I'm a server, broke my ankle 3 weeks ago it's in a cast, I can put weight on it and walk,is it a good idea to go back to work?
Likely not: But would all depend on the extent of the injury. ...Read more
10yr old fractured tibia and fibia and cast just removed. X-ray still shows fracture in fibia and it's not aligned. Doc said it will correct itself. Now in walking boot. Can I use the boot for 2weeks then put her into a stabilizing ankle brace until the f
Fractured fibula: should be cared for as directed by your physician such as using the walking boot for the full recommended length of time. Based on information you provided can't give additional advice because I don't know when the fracture took place, where in the tibia/fibula it is and how displaced the fracture is. This type of injury really needs to be seen and followed in an office setting. ...Read more
I just had my cast taken off my broken ankle and i'm supposed to walk on it but I can't. Should I use crutches or can I hop?
For the last few days I have been slightly walking on my cast if I have to go to near places(room, kitchen , etc.). How bad can this be? Thank you.
Don't like them: I feel they are unstable and difficult for a patient to use. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get back to exercising after a long time in order to lose weight?
- What can i do in order not to get germs in a shared toilet among 6 other people?
- What can i do in order to fly if i have a huge fear of flying?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after getting a laparoscopic appendectomy can i return to work?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- By wearing a walking cast for broken ankle could i work
- Can i use a syringe to get pregnant?
- Can i use a sling to ease my bursitis pain in my elbow?