Doctor insights on:
Can I Use A Sling To Ease My Bursitis Pain In My Elbow
Safe but not advised: The most common elbow bursitis is an olecranon bursitis. This usually is not very painful but does cause a prominent bump on the back of the elbow. It is safe to use kettle bells, but the bursitis will not go away until you rest the elbow. Sometimes we need to remove the bursa with surgery. ...Read more
Bursitis: Is a benign condition of the elbow characterized by swelling over the point of the elbow. It usually goes away by itself. If not, a neoprene elbow sleeve may help. I try to avoid aspirating these, as they can get infected. Surgery rarely required to excise the bursa. ...Read more
Bursitis: Olecranon bursitis is swelling over the point of the elbow. It is typically benign, and normally resolves spontaneously. If it doesn't, try a compressive sleeve. Occasionally, the bursitis may be infected. This should be suspected if warmth or redness is observed. Rarely, bursitis occurs as a result of underlying injury to triceps tendon. If weakness in pushing noticed, see an orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Where is located at/: It could be you have develop the so called olecranon bursa.If it is small and not inflamed could reabsorb, however in many cases need drainage and corticosteroid injections and occasionally surgical removal. ...Read more
I have been diagnosed with elbow bursitis, and it's been 4 weeks pain and fluid is still present. Would this be normal? How long does bursitis last?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can children get bursitis my son has elbow pain?
- What can i do to ease my swimmers ear pain?
- Can i use the elliptical with iliopsoas bursitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How could i heal bursitis and tendonitis in my elbow?
- Ii have a cut on myvaginal labia what can ii use to ease the pain
- What can i use to clear my elbows since they are so dark and dry?
- How can i ease my anxiety about seeing a massage therapist?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free