Doctor insights on:
Can I Use A Heating Pad On My Belly While Pregnant
No: It is not advisable to use a heat pad directly on the belly. Elevated temperatures in early pregnancy can cause neural tube defects. Later in pregnancy the concern is more for burns on sensitive pregnant skin, but is unlikely to cause harm to the baby if the heat is low and only applied for short intervals. It is safer to place heating pads on the low back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ulcer pain: A heating pad is not going to help with ulcer pain. The relief for this kind of pain is avoiding spicy and greasy foods as well as high acidic foods. Medications like Zantac (ranitidine) and Prilosec as well as antacids like Mylanta can help to heal and sooth an ulcer. Most important is you see an MD, be sure you have an ulcer and then be treated under the care of the MD. Going it alone is a bad idea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 7 weeks pregnant today. Last night I had stomach cramps and decided to use a heating pad to help ease them. I never thought that it would be dang?
After excessive use of a heating pad to treat cramps I have gotten brown spots on my stomach. This was over a year ago and are not gone. What do I do?
I just found out i'm pregnant and i had been sleeping with a heating pad on my belly several nights. I'm nervous i hurt the baby.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad onmy stomach while pregnant?
- Can u use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you use a heating pad on your back while pregnant?
- Is it okay to use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Heating pad belly pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online