Doctor insights on:
Can I Use A Heating Pad On My Belly While Pregnant
No: It is not advisable to use a heat pad directly on the belly. Elevated temperatures in early pregnancy can cause neural tube defects. Later in pregnancy the concern is more for burns on sensitive pregnant skin, but is unlikely to cause harm to the baby if the heat is low and only applied for short intervals. It is safer to place heating pads on the low back. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 7 weeks pregnant today. Last night I had stomach cramps and decided to use a heating pad to help ease them. I never thought that it would be dang?
After excessive use of a heating pad to treat cramps I have gotten brown spots on my stomach. This was over a year ago and are not gone. What do I do?
I just found out i'm pregnant and i had been sleeping with a heating pad on my belly several nights. I'm nervous i hurt the baby.
I am five weeks pregnant today. Two nights ago, I had some cramps. I put a heating pad on my belly on high for three hours. Should I be worried?
8 weeks pregnant, and w/out thinking at 2am, i put heating pad on low set. On lower back and then belly bc of cramps for app. 30-45m. Did i harm baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i use a heating pad onmy stomach while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Can you use a heating pad on your back while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- Can you use a heating pad while pregnant?
- Can you use a heating pad on pregnant abdomen?
- Can i use a pregnancy test while on my period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online