Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Zipsor And Hrdocodine Together
Diclofenac is in a class of drugs known as nsaids (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Ibuprofen is also in this class. These drugs inhibit enzymes (cox 1 and cox 2) which are important in producing a prostaglandin e1. Prostaglandin e1 is responsible for producing inflammation ...Read more
Yes: zipsor is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. These are generally used when someone is on hydroxylchoroquine might be a problem if someone had G6PD deficiency. (lack of a blood cell protective enzyme; it's lack is associated with acute break down of blood with anemia) cannot say in your particular situaiton. but they are generally safe. ...Read more
Yes: Yes you can. Those two medications do not interact with each other. However, I would not recommend doing that yourself. You should discuss it with your doctor to ensure efficacy, safety, and follow up. Every medication has side effects. ...Read more
Allopurinol Chronic: For acute gout Colchicine and diclofenac are reasonable. Do not exceed the recommended dose of Colchicine and stop immediately if diarrhea occurs. Allopurinol is to prevent chronic gout. Many patients starting Allopurinol will have an acute gout attack because attacks occur when uric acid levels go up or down. To prevent this some patients take Colchicine daily for up to 6 months. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take allegra and zyrtec together?
- Can i take allegra and benadryl together?
- Can i take advil and nyquil together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take ibuprofen and acetaminophen together?
- Can i take nyquil and sudafed together?
- Can i take zyrtec and nyquil together?
- Can i take allegra and claritin together?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec together?