Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Yaz While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Im breastfeeding mom, when should I start to take the oral contraceptive pill (daphne) if i haven't got my period yet since i delivered 3mos ago?
Probably : Hormonal birth control might affect milk supply, so it's best to use a non-hormone method, like a copper iud. Birth control that doesn't have estrogen, like Nexplanon implants or the mini pill, is probably better than a regular pill like yaz. If you start on birth control with hormones, keep track of how much milk you are making, and consider another method if it decreases. ...Read more
Yes: That small of a difference in time should not be a problem. ...Read more
I take Yaz everyday at the same time, if someone has problems or is passing thru difficult time, can it affect the reliability of pill?
It Shouldn't: While you period could be effected by stressful events, the actual reliability of the pill should not, as long as you are taking it every day as prescribed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take alka seltzer while breastfeeding?
- Can i take herbalife tea while breastfeeding?
- Can i take advil cold and sinus while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take tylenol sinus while breastfeeding?
- Can i take antibiotics for tooth ache while breastfeeding?
- Can i take vitamin c while breastfeeding?
- What kind of diarrhea medicine can i take while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online