Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Xenical During Menstruation
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Yes: There is no reason not to take a bath during this interval. ...Read more
Sure: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Basal body temp: After ovulation, your core body temperature actually increases about a degree. This stays elevated and then comes back down during your period. This is one explanation. The other thing that might be going on is a version of hotflashes related to decreasing estrogen levels that occur during your period. ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Menstrual cramps : No one should suffer from menstrual cramps, if your period is regular, you can take ibuprofen oe aleve (naproxen) starting 1 day prior to the start of your period, that might help prevent & alleviate the pain. Talk to your doctor regrding the proper dose for you. Good luck . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take xenical once a day?
- Can i get pregnant during menstruation?
- Can i consume royal jelly during menstruation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take xenical and glutathione at the same time?
- Can i take althea pills even not on my first day of menstruation?
- Can i take glucosamine during pregnancy?
- Can i take gestin tablet during period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free