Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Vitamin C While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Don't do it: It won't work, and i also hope you won't try to lighten your skin in any other way. Topical agents will disfigure you. In the usa, judging a person by skin color is the height of ignorance, and this is becoming the norm worldwide. Stay fit to look good, learn useful skills to be effective at work and with others, and enjoy whatever genetic skin tone mother nature gave you. ...Read more
Once a day or as oft: If you are taking supplement you can take once a day or as often as you feel as long as you do not have any deficiency and blood level especially of vit d was normal. ...Read more
I take vitamin C 1000 at night because i tend to get sick easily. Can the effects of vitamin C wear off if you take it too often?
No,they donot: You can take it any time but once daily is enough.The body does get rid of it fast and it is not stored in the body...So it has to be taken daily. ...Read more
Yes: You don't say which antibiotic but I am unaware of any adverse interactions between vitamin c and any antibiotics. If you are on an antibiotic you have an infection and vit c generally helps our immune system fight infections. I advise 1-2000 mg 2-3x/day for most people with infections. I also recommend probiotics during and after antibioitics, esp. One with scachromyces boulardii like florastar. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take extra vitamin c while pregnant?
- Can you take vitamin c while breastfeeding?
- How much vitamin c zinc can i take while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take prenatal vitamins while on the birth control pill?
- Can i take alka seltzer while breastfeeding?
- Can i take herbalife tea while breastfeeding?
- Can i take advil cold and sinus while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online