Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Tussin Dm While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Ask your OB: U should be asking all these ?S to yoru OB as yoru OB has specific meds that they will recommend usually that should be safe but ask your ob. ...Read more
No Studies: It should be assumed some of it passes through breast milk but there are no studies that have been done. It also depends on the age of your infant. The younger the least medications you should take. Also consider that many cough and cold liquids contain alcohol and new guidelines for otc meds for kids have pulled them off the shelf for use in infants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe. Try natural!: You probably mean Mucinex (guaifenesin) dm, which contains. Dexomethorphan. Not a very dangerous medication, but i would advise plain Mucinex (guaifenesin) instead. Better yet, in order to thin secretions 100% safely, drink from a cup some piping hot chicken broth (the real, homemade kind) with as much hot chile pepper added as you can tolerate, which causes copious thin secretions and gets the thick junk out. Seriously! ...Read more
Not recommended: usually not recommended together. if must 6 to 8 hrs apart if not drowsy ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take robitussin dm while pregnant?
- Can i take mucinex dm while pregnant?
- Can you take robitussin dm while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take mucus relief dm while breastfeeding?
- Can i take tussin and dayquil together?
- Is it ok to take mucinex dm while pregnant?
- Is it ok to take robitussin dm while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online