Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Synthroid With Doxycycline
There is a small: chance of harmful interaction between a macrolide (Zithromax) and a statin (Simvastatin). There have been a few reports of an increase in muscle tissue breakdown when used together. A rare, but serious condition -rhabdomyolisis has been reported, but usually these medications are taken together without problems, Your Doctor can decide for you if these medications are appropriate together. ...Read moreSee 4 more doctor answers
Not a good combo: Although there is not a specific contraindication, diannette has a lot of possible side effects. By getting your hyperthyroidism under control, and reducing your sweating/heat intolerance, your acne (i assume that's why you want the dianette) should get better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is Celler Pill?: If you are referring to BCP, Yes you may but effectiveness of BCP will be lowered , so be careful and use barrier method also. ...Read more
Yes as long: As you separate the doses by 2 or more hours. ...Read more
Phentermine: No. Phentermine is a very dangerous and ineffective medication that not only will not lead to any real or lasting weight loss but puts your brain at risk of addiction and obsession, but your heart at risk as well. Any physician who is willing to prescribe it for you does not have your best interests at heart. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take synthroid with phentermine?
- Can i take crestor with synthroid?
- Can i take iodine with synthroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take synthroid at night?
- Can i take synthroid with coffee?
- Can i take synthroid and benadryl?
- Can i take synthroid with coq10?
- Can i take synthroid with cytomel?