Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Synthoroid With Metronidazole
Unusual but possible: It would be unusual to take both metronidazole (Flagyl® and generics) and clindamycin (Dalacin C® and other brands). But there are some infections (e.g. certain strains of staph) that might be treated with both. If both were prescribed for a particular infection, follow that advice. But if prescribed by different doctors for separate problems, contact both doctors for their advice. ...Read more
Yes!: There are many different types of DayQuil. The products found in DayQuil are used for pain relief, decongestant, and as a cough suppressant. It is okay to take metronidazole with any form of Dayquil. NyQuil products that contain alcohol - and most do - should be avoided. The combination of alcohol and metronidazole can make the patient feel very ill. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take metronidazole with amoxicillin?
- Can i take sudafed while on metronidazole?
- Can you take vitamins with metronidazole?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i drink alcohol with metronidazole?
- Can a woman take metronidazole while pregnant?
- Can i drink alcohol while taking metronidazole?
- Can i buy metronidazole cream over-the-counter?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free