Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Soma And Naproxen In The Same Day
Yes: These two drugs are often used together with no problems. Of course, every drug has its own risk of side-effects but the combination of these two is not inherently dangerous. ...Read more
I take 500 mgs of naproxen 4 times a day for arthritis and ran out. Is it safe to take the same dosage of Aleve until I get to the pharmacy?
Yes: You can take the alleve until you get the prescription from your doctor ...Read more
You can: As there is no clear interaction between the two medications - one is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, the other is a skeletal muscle relaxant. But with any medications you should alert your doctor to the fact that you are utilizing several different medications together, even if one or many are over the counter medications. Best of luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Upset stomach...: ...Is the most likely outcome. It is a higher than recommended dose, but not in the toxic range if only taken once. ...Read more
Yes: however, both can be irritating to your stomach lining: I suggest staggering doses by 1-2 hours and always take medication with food. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec in the same day?
- Can you take aleve and ibuprofen in the same day?
- Can i take medrol dose pack and naproxen at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take zyrtec and allegra in the same day?
- Can i take allegra and claritin at the same time?
- Can i take percocet and ativan at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and benadryl at the same time?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free