Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Soma And Naproxen In The Same Day
Yes: These two drugs are often used together with no problems. Of course, every drug has its own risk of side-effects but the combination of these two is not inherently dangerous. ...Read more
I take 500 mgs of naproxen 4 times a day for arthritis and ran out. Is it safe to take the same dosage of Aleve until I get to the pharmacy?
Yes: You can take the alleve until you get the prescription from your doctor ...Read more
Probably: There is not a know contraindication or negative interaction. ...Read more
Yes: They can be taken together but if they're used long term, kidney function should be monitored as the combination can increase the risk of injury over time. ...Read more
NSAID treatments: There is not much use in taking Alleve and Excedrin migraine at the same time. Either one or the other should be used. When people are taking many of these in the same day for headaches, sometimes a cycle of headache symptoms results, which is sometimes called a rebound headache. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take medrol dose pack and naproxen at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec in the same day?
- Can i take cymbalta with naproxen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take acetaminophen with naproxen?
- Can i take naproxen for toothache?
- Can i take naproxen with alcohol?
- Can i take painkillers with naproxen?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free