Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Singular
Singulair (montelukast) and theoph: depends on whether your doctor has prescribed them together. There is normally not a significant interaction between the two. ...Read more
Yes: Claritin (loratadine) is used more for allergies and/or urticaria (itching), and Meclizine is used more often for dizziness/vertigo. Taking both together is ok, assuming you are experiencing dizziness or vertigo. If your dizziness persists despite taking Meclizine for a few days, then you will need to have your dr. Investigate other causes and possibly vestibular rehab may be beneficial. Good luck. ...Read more
I'm taking amoxicillin for infection but I need to take Claritin D12 for seasonal allergies can I take together and can I take ibrophen with them to?
Better not: If you have uncontrolled symptoms with either alone, another agent may be needed. Aerius d, (desloratadine and pseudoephedrine combo) should be taken regularly as prescribed to see an effect, zyrtec, (cetirizine) is OTC, the component is similar less the decongestant pseudoephedrine. Check with your doctor, for more comprehensive evaluation see an allergist/immunologist, check aaaai.org or acaai.org for an allergist ...Read more
Medications: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take loratadine with singular?
- Can i take singular and benadryl along with levtyhroxin?
- Can i take singular and benadryl along with levetyroxin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take benadryl and singular together?
- Can you take singular and benedryl at the same time?
- Can you take zyrtec and singular together?
- Can you take flexeril and singular together?
- Can i take ambien with singular?