Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Robitussin Dm And Lexapro
No problems: In recommended doses, this combination should pose no problems. ...Read more
NyQuil: NyQuil contains antihistamines, acetaminophen, a cough suppressant and alcohol. Promethazine is an antihistamine used to relieve vomiting and motion sickness. The combination could cause severe sedation, seizures, drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, and dry mouth. I would avoid taking both NyQuill and promethazine. ...Read more
Yes: There is no interaction between the two drugs. ...Read more
Yes : Those are all safe and compatible to take together. ...Read more
No: The mixing of the two will have you taking too much dm or dextromethorifan. ...Read more
Nyquil, Mucinex (guaifenesin) and aleve? I have been taking Mucinex (guaifenesin) and took Aleve today, but can't sleep. Can i take nyquil to help me?
Ineffective: What is the duration of cough? If more than 2-3 weeks, have you seen a doctor? Guaifenesin which is the main ingredient in different combinations of robitussin (guaifenesin) is a weak anti tussive agent. Nyquil helps due to the antihistamine content. tablespoon of Nyquil contains acetaminophen = 325 mg,Dextromethorphan = 15 mg, & Doxylamine succinate = 6.25 mg. Many herbals are available.Try oil of Oregano. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take robitussin dm while breastfeeding?
- Can i take robitussin dm while pregnant?
- Can i take robitussin dm and benadryl together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take robitussin?
- Can you take robitussin dm and aleve at the same time?
- Can i take zithromax with robitussin?
- Can i take mucinex with robitussin?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free