Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Rituxan When I Get A Tattoo
I want to get my tattoo finished but am taking methotrexate and rituxan at the moment, will it cause problems?
Tattoos on your breasts, or elsewhere, will not have any effect on your pregnancy or on breastfeeding your new baby. It may not be a good idea to get a new tattoo during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, because of the small risk of infection from the small breaks in the skin that ...Read more
How often do people on "rituximab" show pml symptoms, while being treated for ttp? Does it worth to take the risk? Please answer as quick as poss.
I got kidney transplant in 2010, last month it was rejected, had 10 plasma xchange n 2 dose of rituximab injection, now its normal, when i can get concive?
Fairly risky: Pregnancy is possible for a female kidney transplant recipient whose kidney function is good and stable. Yet, it is still considered a high risk pregnancy for both the mother and the fetus. Although you may be capable of conceiving now, it would be unwise to do so until your function stablizes at a good level for at least 6 - 12 months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am planning to take Rituximab for Rheumatoid Arthritis but my red blood cell count is very low. Does Rituximab helps to increase blood count also ?
See below: First, find out what causes your anemia. If your anemia is caused by chronic inflammation such as RA, treating the underlying etiology for anemia by Rituximab will eventually lead to an increase red blood cell count. If your anemia is caused autoimmune-medicated hemolysis, Rituximab can also help increase red cell counts. But, Rituximab itself does not have direct effect on red cell production. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What pain killers can i take when getting a tattoo?
- Can i take clonzepam after getting a tattoo?
- When can i take a pregnancy test and get accurate results
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get this sharp pain in my chest when i take a deep breath is this normal
- How can i stop getting a sore nose when wearing glasses?
- When can i take a pregnancy after decidual bleeding
- When can i take a bath after an endometrial biopsy
- Talk to a dermatologist online