Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ritalin While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Depends: Research has been mixed. In the 80s, standard practice was just school days. In the 90s & 00s, with once-a-day versions, standard moved to daily use. What's nice about stimulants is, they work only on days you take them. If your child shows clear benefit & no se with daily use, great; if appetite and height are of concern & weekends not a problem, skipping or using a lower dose may work well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: The expected effect is the production of increased vigilance to the primary goal/job at hand with the screaning out of stray stimuli. The site of action is the brain control centers. Treatment has its greatest effect on those who lack these skills normally. ...Read more
A Lot: Dose of Ritalin (methylphenidate) if 5 mgm, and an oz of ED, I think you can wait out your entire life to say " Good gracious Lord, nothing happened .. "Why Lord ?" Now go on adding the doses 120 mgm of Ritalin (methylphenidate) and few gallons of ED, monstrous looking cans Lets see how long it takes for you to ask the Lord "Why Lord" It will be pretty quick response from the Lord ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take betaseron while breastfeeding?
- Can i take vitamins while breastfeeding?
- Can i take prozac while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take robitussin dm while breastfeeding?
- Can i take dandelion root while breastfeeding?
- What can i take for constipation while breastfeeding?
- Can i take tylenol while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online