Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Ranitidine If Im Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: Ranitidine, now an over-the-counter product known as zantac, has been well studied in pregnancy. And for good reason! heartburn is very common in the second and third trimesters, so the good news is that OTC ranitidine is considered safe in pregnancy and breast-feeding. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Doc give ranitidine tab 150mg to my wife she is 23 week pregnancy i read about this tablet there is warning ( should not be given during pregnancy )?
I'm 34wks pregnant. Is it ok to take halls cough drops? It's been about two weeks and i've been taking Zantac for a week so it's not r/t my heartburn.
I have acid reflux and i'm pregnant. I was on Nexium and my doctor said i can't take. She gave me Zantac but not strong enough. What can I do now?
Contact your doctor: About this problem.There are alternatives to your current regemin. ...Read more
I took a Zantac 75 this morning at like 9:30 am but my heartburn is back is it safe to take another one i'm 22 weeks pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take diet pills if im trying to get pregnant?
- Can i take picot if im pregnant?
- Can i take benadryl if im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take flexeril if im pregnant in pain?
- Can i take advil if im pregnant?
- What can i take if im pregnant and constipated?
- Can i feel my stomach to see if im pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online