Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Quercetin While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Quercetin: Quercetin, bioflavonoid, is found in many plants and foods, such as red wine, onions, green tea, apples, berries, ginkgo biloba, st. John's wort, american elder, and others. Buckwheat tea has a large amount of quercetin. Not enough is known about the use of quercetin during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use. ...Read more
Let me advise you: Perccet compose of two medications. Oxycodone&acetaminophen however, the oxycodone component is a narcotic and could cause significant problems in a nursing infant. If you have to take it is a good idea to watch for any changes in your baby, such as breathing problems, excessive sleeping, or feeding problems. The manufacturer does not recommend that women use this medication while breastfeed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too many to list: Check with your doc or pediatrician for this information.If ready to do some heavy reading, buy the reference "medications and mothers milk" by t hale, 15 ed, 2012. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take betaseron while breastfeeding?
- Can i take vitamins while breastfeeding?
- Can i take prozac while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take robitussin dm while breastfeeding?
- Can i take dandelion root while breastfeeding?
- What can i take for constipation while breastfeeding?
- Can i take tylenol while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online