Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Pseudoephedrine And Phenylephrine Together
Ineffective: What is the duration of cough? If more than 2-3 weeks, have you seen a doctor? Guaifenesin which is the main ingredient in different combinations of robitussin (guaifenesin) is a weak anti tussive agent. Nyquil helps due to the antihistamine content. tablespoon of Nyquil contains acetaminophen = 325 mg,Dextromethorphan = 15 mg, & Doxylamine succinate = 6.25 mg. Many herbals are available.Try oil of Oregano. ...Read more
Yes: you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: There is no interaction between the two drugs. ...Read more
Yes: no interaction, good luckGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Only if you need all of them. ...Read more
It Depends: Unfortunately, there are mult versions of Nyquil. Some contain the active ingredient in Sudafed (usually actually Sudafed PE which is phenylephrine). Other's do not. When it comes to OTC the counter meds it is as confusing and dangerous as if not more than prescriptions meds. Talk to your doc or pharmacist about the right product(s) for your specific needs and poss interaction with your presc meds ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine?
- Can i take meclizine and phenylephrine together?
- Can i take phenylephrine and flonase together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take mucinex d and phenylephrine hci together?
- Can you take loratadine and phenylephrine together?
- Can you take phenylephrine and dextromethorphan together at bedtime?
- Can i take phenylephrine and diphen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free