Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Propecia And Nolvadex At The Same Time
If i stop using propecia due to side effects will the side effects continue still or it will stop when i stop using the medicine.?
Sometimes goes away: The longevity of propecia's side effects is a current topic of study. Some evidence has shown that most people go back to normal (80%), but other studies have shown a worse prognosis that effects last more than a year. Hopefully this is not true in your case! see the following links http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22789024 http://news.Yahoo.Com/men-propecias-sexual-side-effects-may-long-last. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nolvadex or tamoxifen is a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) that works as an anti-estrogenic drug and is most commonly used as first line treatment for breast cancer in females and males (1% of breast cancer occurs in males). It is related to the steroid drugs, but absolutely should not be ...Read more
If I am taking propecia for hair loss, is it good or bad to take pregnenolone at the same time? Had brain fog while taking propecia...Not anymore
Thanks for asking!: For most patients, 2-4 weeks, but side effects may be permanent. ...Read more
Please suggest menu for those who are using drugs 20mg nolvadex-d. Time gap between meals and medication?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take allegra and claritin at the same time?
- Can i take percocet and ativan at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and benadryl at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take claritin and zyrtec at the same time?
- Can i take antibiotics and pain medication at the same time for mastitis?
- Can i take medrol dose pack and naproxen at the same time?
- Can i take aspirin and ibuprofen at the same time?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free