Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Propecia And Nolvadex At The Same Time
If i stop using propecia (finasteride) due to side effects will the side effects continue still or it will stop when i stop using the medicine.?
Sometimes goes away: The longevity of propecia's side effects is a current topic of study. Some evidence has shown that most people go back to normal (80%), but other studies have shown a worse prognosis that effects last more than a year. Hopefully this is not true in your case! see the following links http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22789024 http://news.Yahoo.Com/men-propecias-sexual-side-effects-may-long-last. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: I would confirm with your oncologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
If I am taking propecia (finasteride) for hair loss, is it good or bad to take pregnenolone at the same time? Had brain fog while taking propecia (finasteride)...Not anymore
Thanks for asking!: For most patients, 2-4 weeks, but side effects may be permanent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take levothyroxine and cipralex at the same time?
- Can i take advil and aspirin at the same time?
- Can i take 2 aleve at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take creatine and protein at the same time?
- Can i take claritin and sudafed at the same time?
- Can i take midol and advil at the same time?
- Can i take amoxicillin and dexamethasone at same time?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free