Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Picot If Im Pregnant
Ask you OBGYN Doc: I believe this is an antacid of some kind. The usual rule in pregnancy is that nothing is 100% safe, having said that I would think you can find a reasonably safe antacid but its use needs to be blessed by the OBGYN Doctor. He will know what you can use. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
It depends: It depends based on the test you use. Most OTC urine pregnancy test manufacturer will note on the box or insert how many days after sex you can expect the test to be accurate. Different tests are different. On average, it can be detected 10 days after a missed menstrual period. If concern, consider taking a blood/serum HCG test which is more reliable from your doctor's office/lab. ...Read more
If u are normal: Shoudl be pregenant within 12 months if u are trying , if not u need a workup. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im pregnant can i take picot
- Im pregnant can i eat picot
- Its bad to take picot if i am pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Im pregnant what can i take for nausea
- What can i take if im pregnant and constipated?
- Im pregnant what can i take for dissarge
- Can i take advil if im pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online