Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Nyquil With Z Pac
Azithromycin (zithromax, azithrocin, zmax, azin) is an azalide, a subclass of macrolide antibiotics. Azithromycin is one of the world's best-selling antibiotics.[not in citation given (see discussion.)] it is derived from erythromycin, with a methyl-substituted nitrogen atom incorporated into the lactone ring, thus making ...Read more
Can i take nyquil with my amoxicillin? I have a sinus infection and I am taking amoxcillin...Can i mix it with nyquil to help me sleep?
Medications: Yes, you can take all three of those medications together. There is no adverse interactions between any of them. They are commonly used together for people with allergies and perhaps a commitment sinus infection. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, should be no problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm taking amoxicillin for infection but I need to take Claritin D12 for seasonal allergies can I take together and can I take ibrophen with them to?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nyquil with z pack?
- Can you drink with a z pac?
- Can z pac cause high psa?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take nyquil with losartan?
- Can i take nyquil with indomethacin?
- Can i take mucinex with nyquil?
- Can i take advil and nyquil?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online