Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Nyquil With Losartan
Yes, but : which nyquil? at any rate nyquil preparations won't interact with losartan, however, if you are hypertensive or have coronary artery disease, you want to avoid preparations that contain decongestants as phenylephrine, which nyquil severe cold and flu has. Good that you asked, always exercise caution with multiple medications, good luck ...Read more
Midol and Celexa (citalopram): Interactions between drugs are always possible, but it unlikely to encounter a serious adverse interaction with this combination, specially if the individual has normal liver and kidney function and no predisposition or risk factor to GI bleeding. The combination of Citalopram with the formulation of Midol that contains NSAIDS could potentially increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take metoprolol with losartan?
- Can i take mucinex with losartan?
- Can i take zithromax with nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take mucinex with nyquil?
- Can i take advil and nyquil?
- Can i take nyquil with motrin?
- Can i take azithromycin and nyquil?
- Can i take losartan at bedtime?