Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Nyquil With Gabapentin
Caution: These medicines are both from the same drug family. Please talk with the doctor who is prescribing this medicine to you. As long as the medications are closely followed by the doctor, then the risk of having a bad drug-drug interaction will be very low. Take care ... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Midol and Celexa (citalopram): Interactions between drugs are always possible, but it unlikely to encounter a serious adverse interaction with this combination, specially if the individual has normal liver and kidney function and no predisposition or risk factor to GI bleeding. The combination of Citalopram with the formulation of Midol that contains NSAIDS could potentially increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. ...Read more
Several problems: with this combination alla seltzer and naprosyn (naproxen) may cause increased GI bleeding and more rapid dissolving of the naprostn the combination of naprosyn (naproxen) and gabapentin may cause increased gabapentin levels and increased side effects check with your physician or use care ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take gabapentin with nyquil?
- Can i take gabapentin and flexeril?
- Can i take zithromax with nyquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take nyquil with indomethacin?
- Can i take mucinex with nyquil?
- Can i take advil and nyquil?
- Can i take nyquil with motrin?
- Talk to a neurologist online