Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Nyquil With Alcohol
Mucinex: is used mainly to eliminate phlegm in your lungs or sinuses. Therefore it may be effective if you do have lots of mucus. NyQuil has acetaminophen and anti histamine as well as a decongestant. So there is no duplication and the combination is effective. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My fiancé is 25 weeks pregnant. Can she take DayQuil and/or NyQuil that is alcohol free? She's not high risk.
My fiancé is 25 weeks pregnant. Can she take DayQuil and/or NyQuil that is alcohol free? She's not high risk. My fiancé is 25 weeks pregnant.
Hello. I am concerned about my boyfriend. Last night he ingested some NyQuil that he believes his friend put rubbing alcohol in. What do I do. ?
Yes, some do: There are several different Dayquil and Nyquil products. Some have alcohol, some don't. One can find out by reading the labels (the part about "inactive" ingredients). Otherwise, one can go online to their website to find which of their products comes in an alcohol-free version. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take nyquil with allegra?
- Can i take nyquil with bactrim?
- Can i take nyquil with claritin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take lisinopril with nyquil?
- Can i take advil with nyquil cough?
- Can i take sudafed with alcohol?
- Can i take nyquil with zoloft?
- Talk to an allergist online for free