Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Nyquil While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can i take nyquil while pregnant (5 weeks)? If not what's ok to take for cold and sinus congestion?
Can you take nyquil while pregnant. I just found out i'm pregnant and i'm sick can I take it? Or what's best for me to take while pregnant and sick?
Yes: This is safe, good wishes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u take nyquil while pregnant?
- Can i take nyquil while taking indomethacin?
- Can i take nyquil while taking acyclovir?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to take nyquil while pregnant?
- I took nyquil while pregnant
- Can pregnant woman take nyquil?
- Can i take zithromax with nyquil?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online