Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Muscle Relaxer For Tmj
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Yes but side effects: We do often prescribe muscle relaxants to be used at the same time as pain medications; however, both can cause sedation and when taken together, some patients feel quite sleepy, drunk or "out of it." thus, be careful, monitor yourself for any side effects and take the lowest effective dose. You generally shouldn't drive, work, operate machinery and make important decisions when on these meds. ...Read more
I took 3 ib profen at 3pm today. It is now 8:45pm can I take 1naproxen and 1/2 muscle relaxer? Im not a fan of mixing so i wanted to be sure it's ok
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take a muscle relaxer with tramadol?
- Muscle relaxer for tmj
- Best muscle relaxer for tmj
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take ibuprofen with a muscle relaxer?
- Can you take a muscle relaxer for spasms after weightlifting?
- What medications can i take for tmj?
- Can u mix clozopam with muscle relaxer?
- Talk to a neurologist online