Doctor insights on:
Can I Take Meclizine And Tylenol Together
Hello i took one meclizine and two acetaminophen 500mg....i feel asleep. Although i know that my meclizine cause drowsiness, it never had knocked me out like that. So I'm asking was this site to the Tylenol as well?
Meclizine: should only be used under physician guidance under the most extremes of conditions. Do not drive after taking a dose of meclizine. ...Read more
probably not: In my practice, i've had patients take Meclizine for dizziness, and I have patients taking valium for muscle sprains or anxiety. Taking both would probably cause excessive drowsiness. I suggest you consult with your treating physician in detail to get a more specific answer for your particular situation. ...Read more
Should be fine : That would be 300 mg Acetaminophen from the tylenol #3 and 500 mg (650 mg old) from the es tyl, for a total of 800 to 950 mg of tyl. As long as the tyl #3 was prescribed by your doctor and as long as you don't excess 3, 000 to 4, 000 mg of tylenol per day, this should not cause any problems. Must have normal kidney/liver function and avoid alcohol and other liver toxins. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take claritin and tylenol together?
- Can i take pamprin and tylenol together?
- Can i take tylenol and bayer together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take pseudoephedrine and phenylephrine together?
- Can i take allegra and zyrtec together?
- Can i take allegra and benadryl together?
- Can i take advil and nyquil together?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free