Doctor insights on:
Can I Take L Tyrosine While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
HI, Im wondering if a natural tan tablets containing copper 4mg, l-tyrosine 400mg, and PABA 400mg are safe to take while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding and dr: L-tyrosine is an amino acid so that is fine but why not just eat food. PABA is the active ingredient of mothballs and is NOT recommended for human consumption or for moths for that matter. Copper is known as a micro-nutrient and is OK. Why are you taking these dietary supplements?? Just eat a good diet of various fruits and vegeis and you'll get what you'll need!! ...Read more
How much time does it take L-Tyrosine to begin to have an effect taking it everyday? Does it takes a while like an antidepressant?
Depends: It needs to be absorbed. It needs to be converted by Tyrosine Hydorxylase to L-Dopa. If you have iron deficiency the enzyme Tyrosine Hydroxylase may not work (iron is a co-factor for this enzyme) This is how Iron deficiency leads to Restless Leg Syndrome (Its called Ekbom Syndrome if due to iron deficiency) Another couple of enzymes have to come into play to produce nor-epinephrine and / or 5HT. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take armour thyroid l tyrosine together?
- How much l tyrosine should i take?
- Can you take l tyrosine and caffeine together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take tyrosine with multivitamins?
- Can i take betaseron while breastfeeding?
- Can i take vitamins while breastfeeding?
- Can i take prozac while breastfeeding?
- Talk to a pediatrician online